Pricing and Purchase Information
Purchasing Infusionsoft is a Two-Step process requiring two separate transactions.
- Step One – Select which Infusionsoft application plan that best fits your company.
- Step Two – Select the implementation package that you prefer.
Which edition is right for your business?
- Essentials – This edition is perfect for small businesses with basic marketing needs. It included contact management and marketing automation tools to help you build relationships and turn leads into customers.
- Deluxe Sales – Perfect for businesses with sales teams. This edition has everything that the Essentials edition includes, plus enhanced CRM and sales automation features to help you close deals faster.
- Deluxe E-Commerce – If you sell products or services through an online store, this is the edition for you. You’ll get all Essentials, plus e-commerce tools like a storefront, shopping cart, order forms and more.
- Complete – If you do it all, you need it all! Our Complete edition has all of our Essentials, Sales and E-Commerce tools and features in one seamless system, ideal for businesses with a sales team and an online storefront.
- Team – If you’re part of a bigger team with more contacts and more marketing and sales needs, the Team edition is right for you. This edition includes all of the Complete system plus 5 additional users, 5 times the number of contacts, and twice the monthly emails.
Kickstart services are required for all new Infusionsoft customers. They can be purchased directly from Infusionsoft or through an Infusionsoft Certified Partner such as us. (Infusionsoft currently charges a one-time fee of $1,499 for their basic kickstart). See the comparison chart below to see pricing, options and what services are included.
Implementations do not include:
(Copy Writing, Graphic Design Services or Campaign Content.)